Natural Flea Shampoo for Dogs
Our natural flea and tick treatment for dogs and cats will keep your pet free from fleas and insects while keeping it clean, glossy, conditioned, and smelling lovely. Unlike other treatments that can be toxic, ours is made with 100% natural, safe, chemical-free, non-toxic ingredients that are even safe to ingest. Creating a safer product for your dog, your cat, your children, and you.
Kill Fleas Fast With Our Flea Shampoo for Dogs
The advantage of our dog flea shampoo is to quickly get rid of fleas, ticks, lice, and mites without discomfort. And for continued prevention and control of a flea infestation simply use it to clean your pet regularly. Making for the perfect flea remedy for dogs and cats. No longer will you worry about getting rid of dog and cat fleas.
Smells Great & Stops Itching
Our shampoo has the fresh, invigorating smell of lemongrass, which also helps soothe fleabites that can be itchy and sore. It is also a treatment that offers protection for dogs and cats that have itchy skin and need itch relief. The coconut oil also helps with skin healing, making for a happier pet.
For Pets of All Sizes
Our natural flea remedy is designed to be the front line of defence, guaranteed to work, no matter what age or size your pet is, small, medium, or large. Works on dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, rabbits.
Being a veterinarian & groomer recommended flea shampoo we are confident enough to offer a full money-back guarantee if you and your dog are not 100% satisfied.
Win The Fight Against Fleas
Lick safe, nontoxic, and chemical-free All natural ingredients Chemical-free Cruelty-free and made in the UK
Dog Flea Shampoo Ingredients:
- Quassia and Lemon Grass Infusion
- Sodium (Salt)
- Coconut Derived Surfactant (Coco Glucoside)
Benefits of Using Our Dog Flea Shampoo:
- All natural, safe, gentle & non-toxic
- Fight off fleas, ticks, lice, & stop them from returning
- Powerful & fast acting
- Itch free & with a fresh lemon grass scent
- Thoroughly cleans, conditions & moisturises for soft glossy coats
How to Use Our Flea Shampoo for Dogs:
- Wet your dog's coat thoroughly
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo
- Gently massage into your dog's coat, and leave it on for a few minutes
- Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear
- Use every couple of weeks to keep the fleas from returning, or as often as you need during peak flea season
Best Flea Shampoo for Dogs Made In The UK
At The Healthy Dog Co, we wanted to make a 100% natural product without all the 'nasties'.
So we created a traditional nontoxic, safe, and effective product containing only natural ingredients that are 100% safe and effective.
We believe that pets deserve to have better, healthier products... and I'm sure you agree!
So hit ADD TO BASKET and help your pet live a healthier, happier life.
Is it safe for puppies & kittens?